Book your Gulf Eco Adventure
Select your next adventure from our tours below or Contact Us to inquire about any of our boat trips, including private charters, scuba diving, corporate events or overnight / multiple day cruises.
3-Hour Coastal Cruise
An adventurous 3 hour boat cruise around the picturesque Matakana Coast. Sights include Kawau Island, Tawharanui Regional Park & Goat Island Marine Reserve. Commentary on the regions’ ecology & history with opportunities for wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins & dolphins. Plus our famous freshly baked complimentry muffins!
Little Barrier Island Experience
Experience the inspiring beauty of Little Barrier Island, considered NZ’s most intake eco-system! Stunning cliffs, caves & dense native bush filled with birdlife. Swim, snorkel, kayak & paddle board in the clear waters abundant with sea life. All activity equipment is included FREE!
Full Day Island Explorer
Explore the Hauraki Gulf’s more remote destinations of either: Great Barrier Island, the Mokohinaus or the Hen & Chicken Islands. Spectacular scenery, amazing wildlife and some of the clearest water in New Zealand! Includes all our water-based activities & lunch!
- Full refund for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the trip
- 50% cancellation fee for trips cancelled 1-3 days prior to departure
- No refunds for trips cancelled within 24 hours of departure
- Trips may be cancelled due to bad weather or insufficient passenger numbers. In this instance a full refund will be offered or the option to reschedule.
- If bad weather is forecast, you will be sent an update 1-2 days prior to departure. Trips may be cancelled at late notice. You will be sent a notification of cancellation by email and / or text message.
Our boat is berthed at the Sandspit Yacht Club marina, 1287 Sandspit Road, Warkworth. It is just a 50 minute drive north of Auckland city. Turn off SH1 at Warkworth and follow the signs to Sandspit.
How do I get there if I don’t have a car?
There is a regular bus service from Auckland City to Warkworth. Nakedbus.com usually has the cheapest fares for about $40 return. We offer a FREE transfer service between Warkworth town and Sandspit so just us know your bus times and we will see you there!
another happy Gulf Eco Adventurer
We booked this cruise to celebrate a birthday with the family. We has such a great 3 hours that we are looking at booking another cruise before summer ends. Kurt was friendly, the commentary was really interesting and the scenery was stunning. We highly recommend Gulf Eco Adventures for a fun family outing!Fiona Sutherland