Private / Group / Corporate Boat Trips
Gulf Eco Adventures can provide a fantastic, intimate, fun day out for your next Corporate or Group Function, or an amazing day out with family and friends.
Our modern, spacious launch can cater for up to 12 passengers with ample seating and top deck viewing. Whether you want a relaxing cruise, action-packed adventure, or party for a special occasion, we will ensure it’s a complete success.
We are also available for overnight cruises or multi-day boat trips. We can sleep 4-5 people (plus skipper) in our comfortable open-plan cabin, with cooking facilities on board. We can also help to arrange accomodation on Great Barrier Island for those wishing to stay and explore the island, and also provide a taxi service to / from Great Barrier.
Located just 45 minutes north of Auckland city on the Matakana Coast, the region also boasts numerous vineyards & restaurants and a great choice of quality local accommodation.
- Full boat hire with professional qualified skipper
- Capacity for up to 12 passengers (day trips)
- You select your desired destination, duration, and incorporate fun activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming and wildlife viewing.
- All water-based activity equipment is supplied.
- We can also tailor specific catering to match your requirements and budget.
- Overnight options available with sleeping for up to 4 adults on board
- Minimum 3 hours: NZD$600
- Half Day (5 hours): NZD$900
- Full Day Hire (9 hours): NZD$1500
- Overnight: $1800 (sleeps up to 5 people plus skipper)
View our Cancellation Policy on our BOOK NOW page
Ready to book your Gulf Eco Adventure?
WE SURE ARE
another happy Gulf Eco Adventurer
Our Boat 'Kokomo'
Kokomo is an 11m aluminium launch fully surveyed to take up to 12 passengers. Capable of cruising at 20-24 knots, and with a maximum speed of 32 knots, she will get you out to great dive spots & remote islands quickly & comfortably.
Kurt Salmond, together with wife Clair and kids Jesse & Mikayla, started Gulf Eco Adventures in 2016, to share our love of the outer Hauraki Gulf, and to help educate people on sustainable living and environmental awareness.
Kurt is a fully qualified skipper with Maritime New Zealand, and holds a current first aid certificate. He is also a volunteer with the local Coastguard unit.
Our boat is berthed at the Sandspit Yacht Club marina, 1287 Sandspit Road, Warkworth. It is just a 45 minute drive north of Auckland city. Turn off SH1 at Warkworth and follow the signs to Sandspit.
How do I get there if I don’t have a car?
There is a regular bus service from Auckland City to Warkworth. Nakedbus.com usually has the cheapest fares for about $40 return. We offer a FREE transfer service between Warkworth town and Sandspit so just us know your bus times and we will see you there!
Book Your Eco Adventure NOW!
- Individual / Group / Corporate & Private Bookings Accepted –